Have You Purchased a Property under the Help To Buy Scheme?……..Some things you should know

You will need an independent RICS surveyor to value your property:

  1. When you sell your home.
  2. If you bought under a Shared Ownership scheme and want to increase your share.
  3. When the Government starts charging interest on the loan (after 5 years) you may wish to change to a traditional lender to avoid high interest costs.
All our reports are completed promptly by local  surveyors who have market knowledge of your area.


Don’t delay, call us now on 0800 876 6002 to discuss how we can help.  Alternatively additional information can be found at http://www.myfirsthome.org.uk